Our mission is to provide you with exceptional care in a professional, courteous and caring environment.
Dr. Ryan Crenshaw is a Board Certified Doctor of Gastroenterology specializing in Therapeutic and Diagnostic Endoscopy as well as Liver and Digestive Diseases. Dr. Crenshaw is well-recognized for his outstanding clinical skills and conscientious patient care.
With over 13 years of experience, you can be confident in trusting us with your care.
Our main goals include:
- Educating you about your personal GI issues
- Evaluating your concerns and discussing your goals to help you decide which procedure is best for you.
- Getting a complete knowledge of your medical history and condition so we can provide you with maximal safety and optimal medical care.
Dr. Crenshaw has been honored by Northern Virginia Magazine as a 2011, 2012 & 2013 Top Doctor.
Patients’ Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of their patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores as voted by patients.
We diagnose and treat:
- Heartburn & Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (known as GERD).
- Bowel Pattern Changes - Diarrhea, Constipation, and/or both
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Bloating and Gas Disorders
- Abdominal Pain
- Food allergies
- Celiac Disease
- Swallowing Disorders -- Diagnosing and assisting patients with swallowing difficulties including food getting stuck and pain when swallowing
- Diagnosis and Management of Colonic Diseases- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Diverticulosis, Diverticulitis, Polyps and Colon Cancer.
- Investigation of Rectal Bleeding
- Colon cancer screening
- Hepatic (Liver) Disorders-- Diagnosing and treating liver diseases; evaluation of abnormal liver function test LFT's and treatment options for hepatitis A, hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- Diagnosis and management of Pancreatic Diseases
- Obscure GI Bleeding